Print Friendly and PDF
Are you a first-timer to LDS Perfect Day! If so, welcome!
Click here to see what this blog is all about and how you can get the most out of it.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Manifestation of a Not-So-Anonymous God

Check out Diane Cohen's testimony (below) from 1:04 to 4:40. Cool!

I love to hear these more-than-coincidental coincidences.

Recently, I felt inspired to write about a certain topic (Love and Obedience):
  • On Sunday, May 3, I wrote and saved (but didn't publish) the blog post -- a fact I had disclosed to no one at the time. 
  • On Tuesday, May 5, another blogger (whom I don't personally know) posted some observations on his blog which were pretty congruent with mine. 
  • On Wednesday, May 6, my post was published. Afterwards, I found out that the wife of a close friend had been inspired with the same thoughts just a day before both of the afore-mentioned blog posts were published. By the way, she isn't a blog reader, so she would not have known what was about to be published on these two blogs.
I really think that God delights in sometimes manifesting Himself in not-so anonymous ways.


By the way, www.imetmessiah.com is a new website that highlights video testimonies of Jewish professionals who met their Messiah.


1 comment:

  1. One for Israel has some incredible stories. I would invite anyone to check them out on Youtube. It doesn't matter pick any of them. For example, I really enjoyed this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynnjGKwVTjg
    the day of the Gentiles is rapidly coming to a close, and when Israel finally embraces Christ, I am afraid they will leave a lot of us Gentile Christians in the dust.

    ReplyDelete