Print Friendly and PDF
Are you a first-timer to LDS Perfect Day! If so, welcome!
Click here to see what this blog is all about and how you can get the most out of it.

Monday, January 7, 2013

New Study Aids Feature

The LDS Perfect Day blog now features a compilation of study aids to assist in your gospel research.  So far, it's broken down into four sections: Scripture Research Resources, Talks/Discourses, Other Research Aids and Multimedia.

Go check it out by going to ldsperfectday.blogspot.com and clicking the "Study Aids" tab at the top menu, or go directly to it by clicking here

Do you know of any research resources I've missed?  Then please send me a comment and let me know.  I'd be happy to consider it.  Just note that I'm a little hesitant to link to blogs, websites or other personal compilations of research; I'd rather stick with study aids which are as objective as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing. I never knew the History of the Church/JD was out there for free, and not hundreds of dollars. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks men, really simple and nice blog!! :)

    Joshua Provoste

    ReplyDelete